Today we started by sorting ourselves into groups and then worked in groups to sort pictures of trees and flowers. We had to use “yes/no” questions. See a few of these here…
We are getting ready for Christmas in Crane Class. Â We have put a Christmas tree and fairy lights and we are opening an advent calendar every day. We are looking forward to our Christmas party next Thursday and a visit from Father Christmas. We are also looking forward to wearing our Christmas jumpers on Friday.
Welcome to your new blog
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your childrenâ€™s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!